The Riverboat Frogs are characters that appear in "Lullaby in Frogland", and as mentioned, ride the Riverboat. These are frogs that are humanoids and seem to be intelligent due to the fact some can play instruments and wear clothes.
- They seem to be dressed in late 1800s/early 1900s clothing.
- They seem to have an extreme liking for the bassoon due to the fact that when the only bassoon player was knocked of the Riverboat , they became unsettled until Wirt took the position.
- They are mostly human in nature, with the only frog-like characteristics being that they eat flies, croak, and hibernate.
- The frogs may be inspired by The Wind in the Willows, which is a book about 19th century anthropomorphized animals.
- One of the frogs can be seen hibernating in the mud in the closing scene.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.